Toss together your Autumn Salad using any combination of the below ingredients. And remember, this is YOUR salad, so make it how YOU like it!
- Baby Spinach or Romaine (play with it)
- Cheese options
- Fruit options
- Additions – Raisins, dried cranberries or dried cherries (I prefer cranberries as others seem too sweet to me)
- Onions – Red preferred, but white or yellow work – or even spring/green onions
- Nuts – Walnut or pecan (I don’t like nuts, so I do not rush out to buy them...)
- Optional – Cucumbers, squash, zucchini, carrots
- Dressing – Any raspberry walnut vinaigrette – seriously. Nothing else tastes as good with this salad. I prefer Ken's Steakhouse version. I will try to make my own at some point.