First, I would like to thank the academy! Oh, wait, Reba K., I would like to thank Rebe K., my parents, my daughter, my dog, the cats of course…
The rules for the Liebster are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you (Check)
- List 10 facts about yourself (Check)
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers with 200 followers or less and notify them that they’ve been nominated (Check)
- Ask the nominees 10 questions for them to answer on their own blog (Check)
- My favorite thing in the military was throwing hand grenades which I only got to do a few times.
- I love to travel.
- I miss my father so much…
- I am more proud of my daughter than I could ever say.
- I garden, partly for the good grub, partly in an effort to carry on what my grandparents and parents taught me.
- I do love East Tennessee. I have lived in Memphis, Europe, Maryland, Pennsylvania and etc., but I came back here. We have mountains, flat lands, water, 4-wheeling, camping…. You can’t beat it – as long as you can breath…
- I may never put my MBA into use as far as getting paid more, but what I learned while earning it has come in handy.
- I cook, sew, draw, paint, create, sharpen knives plus I love to go to pistol range… And while my pseudonym is Cookie, I cannot bake cookies much at all. Just doesn’t work out for me.
- I have been wayyy toooo close to being a crazy cat lady……..
- I spent 3 years in Germany as a soldier in our army and 4 years as a helo mechanic stateside. Not a real girly thing to do...
My first car was in 1987, while stationed in the military in Darmstadt West Germany (yes,
an old used blue 4-door OpelAscona that my then husband and I called the “Opel Ocean” because it would leak into the passenger side of the car and there would be water that would slosh in waves from the front to rear floorboards. The day I got out of the hospital with my daughter, who was 4 days old, the car was rear-ended when my husband stopped for a Straßenbahn. We kept the car long enough to PCS out back to the states and then sold it to a junk yard… TRUE STORY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!
Tell me about your first kiss?
Ha! Do not remember. At all…..
Favorite Song?Strangely enough, there is a tie between
Bill Monroe’s "Walk Softly on this Heart of Mine".
I like cooking. I used to be a creative sort and lost it while trying to survive. Blogging allows me to chronicle life events that entertain me, share recipes and etc. without investing tons of money…
If you could make one celebrity disappear, who would it be and why?Kris Jenner – because if she weren’t here, maybe I would not have to hear about the Kardashians – over and over and …… The End.
Would you rather get a dream vacation to anywhere for two weeks or spend one week with any one person in the world at home?I would take one week with my Dad.
Twitter or Instagram?I have both. I use Instagram more. But I do like Twitter ok.
What was your worst hair mistake?A curl enhancing haircut, called Ouidad, that cost $150, and all it did was THIN my hair out and make it stringy. It took 2+ years to grow out… The hair Products are great however. ExPeNsIvE but great!!!
Favorite shoes to wear?My white Chuck Taylors
Best cure for a hangover?
For my nominee, here are your 10 questions:
- What is your favorite body part, and why?
- What is your favorite quote, and why?
- What sounds do you love?
- If you could spend a day with one person of your choosing, who would it be and why?
- If you could stay a particular age forever, what would that age be?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you had an hour of free time, what would you fill it with?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- You favorite song?
- If you could visit anywhere, where would it be?
I nominate – tadaaaaaa!!! The Loerzels at Rock the Kasbah
I enjoy reading her goods!