I had trouble deciding whether to post here or on "This Gal's Fishing Adventure)
So for the last few years I have been gardening in small raised garden beds.
Cucumbers and squash
- Sweet bell
- Flat leaf parsley
- I lost 2 of the 8 plants
- I had to replant this
- The bulbs stank so instead of tossing, I planted
- Tossed seeds under large tomato plants and around back of house in semi-shade cool area
- Because they help keep insects away
- Spaghetti squash
- Used this to replace 2 cucumber plants
- I had potatoes going bad so I planted
Last year I ate too many tomatoes and got sick enough to miss work, twice, before I realized what I was doing. Apparently they are high in acid and hard on an old gal’s tumtum.