About Me

My photo
+++Enter At Your Own Risk+++ At the gentle nudging (I said gentle y'all) of a few friends, I have started these blogs in order to share my culinary goings-on and daily misadventures through my own brand of humor (ok, sarcasm). I just write about stuff! At 50, I have learned that living has gotten in the way of life - and I am going to blaze my own personal trail to fun (hopefully)! If it is feminine, great. If it is not, so much the better! Hopefully fun that does not land me in jail............

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Simply Great Food Stuff: Paprika by Szeged

I picked this product up in Germany one of my many trips earlier this new century!  I found this at Earth Fare in Turkey Creek (Knoxville).

Hungarian Goulash anyone?  This is much bolder than the usual Spanish type...  They do have a HOT version!
Szeged also produces "rubs" which I have seen locally.  http://www.columbiaspice.com/prideofszeged.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...