About Me

My photo
+++Enter At Your Own Risk+++ At the gentle nudging (I said gentle y'all) of a few friends, I have started these blogs in order to share my culinary goings-on and daily misadventures through my own brand of humor (ok, sarcasm). I just write about stuff! At 50, I have learned that living has gotten in the way of life - and I am going to blaze my own personal trail to fun (hopefully)! If it is feminine, great. If it is not, so much the better! Hopefully fun that does not land me in jail............

Monday, March 14, 2011

What The ??????: Werewolf Much?

Another installment in this series of photos:

I was waiting on some friends when I snapped a series of food photos in the local Fresh Market.
This coffee art is a tad creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...